OUR SOLUTIONS, YOUR SUCCESS
In a challenging and consistently changing legal environment, it becomes critical for employers (from small entrepreneurs to multinational companies) to be assisted and advised by a law firm to understand the Luxembourg employment legislation and the legal and regulatory issues they may face on a daily basis.
Therefore, our focus at Luther Luxembourg is principally to assist our clients and help them to manage their human workforce, face new challenges, minimize and settle efficiency disputes and to find an adequate solution for their most complex and sensitive labour matters.
It is crucial for us to understand our clients’ needs, defend their rights and deliver them a high quality and efficient service. Our team of multidisciplinary lawyers (i.e. corporate, banking and finance and investment management) aims to build a strong relationship with our clients thanks to our pro-activeness, professionalism and rigour.
CLIENTS AND MARKETS
- Local and international clients across all sectors;
- Mid-Sized Privately Held Companies;
- Multinational Groups notably Listed Companies;
- Individuals, including HNWI.
Our service in the individual and collective employment law includes notably:
- Drafting and negotiating of employment agreements as well as any other related type of agreement;
- Assisting our clients in termination or restructuring of an employment relationship and negotiation of settlements;
- Providing quick, clear and efficiency answers to our clients in the day to day labour matters (e.g. recruitment, working hours, holidays, discrimination, health and safety at work, benefits, non-competition, data protection, specific banking rules, etc.);
- Advising our clients on the rules about staff delegation, employee representation elections, joint works council, staff representation in limited companies (“Sociétés anonymes”), etc.
- Assisting our clients to be compliant with Luxembourg laws and regulations regarding personal data protection.
We offer our clients advice on and assistance with all aspects related to multinational employment situation, which include among others:
- International secondment;
- National and cross-border transfer of undertakings due to mergers, de-mergers, acquisitions, outsourcing situations, etc.;
- Work permits.
Wages and benefits
We assist our clients for the negotiations of:
- Variable compensation schemes;
- Stock options plans;
- Granting of shares;
- Holiday saving accounts.
Luther Luxembourg deals with employment litigations matters before Luxembourg labour courts or before the Labour Inspectorate.
Training and due diligence
Our team has also a strong experience in:
- Providing tailor-made trainings, seminars, conferences in three languages (i.e. English, French and German);
- Establishing due diligences;
- Providing monitoring on a monthly basis.